We are committed to ensuring that when managing personal information, including how personal information is captured, collected, used, disclosed, and stored. We do so per the principles of the Australian Govt Privacy Act 1988.
The information we collect, hold and process, is used to provide services to candidates, clients and affiliated suppliers and partners in the course of operating our business. The information collected and its use will be in accordance with applicable Australian and international law.
This policy may be reviewed and amended in response to legislative changes and relevant events
Collection of Personal Information
A job application and expression of interest application will constitute an individual’s express consent to the Company using submitted information to share with clients, affiliated suppliers, and partners. It includes any sensitive information described below.
The information we collect will vary depending on if a candidate is already residing in Australia or applying to be a Skilled Migrant and is residing overseas. The Company only collects information that is necessary for its intended purpose.
The Company will not use or disclose personal information for other purposes without seeking consent unless authorised or required by law. This same obligation extends to clients and affiliated suppliers, and partners.
Formal commercial & confidentiality agreements will bind the Company’s employees, clients and affiliated suppliers and partners.
The Company collects information about candidates such as name, contact details, skills, qualifications, accreditations, licenses, and employment history. We may also collect other personal information such as passports, birth certificates, information regarding dependents and references.
The Company may request sensitive information as part of the services we provide. It may include medical testing (including drug and alcohol testing), police and working with children checks as required by our clients or legislation.
The above are examples of information collected and do not constitute a complete list. The information collected is subject to continuous review and change as required.
The Company operates globally. Therefore, personal information may be shared, transferred, and stored outside the country where candidates are located. The Company will comply with any local law data transfer requirements.
A candidate may request access to update or delete personal information or cancel any Company subscriptions. Instructions are detailed on the Company website.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
The Company will use and disclose personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide our services and maintain business relationships for users of the Company website and recruiting systems, including clients and candidates.
- To enable candidates to submit expressions of interest and/or apply for specific jobs and/or subscribe to job alerts and information services. It includes answering inquiries.
- To provide clients and suppliers with information during an assignment or placement, including qualifications, licenses, sensitive information checks, migration status and other personal information.
- To conduct reporting and analysis.
- To contact any reference from details provided for the purpose of hiring by a client.
- If the Company merges with or is acquired by another business, we may share personal information with the new owners of the business and their advisers. Notices of such an event will be notified to relevant stakeholders.
- Candidate information and records will be periodically reviewed by the Company and deleted as necessary from all Company systems.
The Company takes reasonable steps to secure personal information and seeks to protect personal information by implementing digital security systems in various parts of our website and recruiting strategy. The Company systems are hosted externally. These suppliers have been carefully vetted to ensure they have optimised and best-in-class data security and protection systems. The suppliers are obligated to inform the Company of any threats or breaches they encounter and pose a risk to the Company.
The Company cannot accept total responsibility for the security of information sent to or received from us over the Internet or for any unauthorised access or use of that information. Where the Company has links to external websites outside, we cannot ensure that privacy is protected in accordance with this policy. You should consult these other websites’ privacy policies as we have no control over them and are not responsible for any information submitted to or collected by these third parties. Details of these suppliers and their systems and protection measures are available upon request.
If there is a real threat or data security breach, the Company will take immediate measures to mitigate and, where required, inform users to implement new security measures.
The Company will conduct regular audits of data security and the adequacy of controls and processes.
Candidates have a duty of care too.
- Follow Company instructions regarding the submission of information and keep secure any required personal passwords or authentication.
- Act promptly in response to any communication sent by the Company advising them to take new or additional measures to protect their data.
- Always protect their devices from external viruses and hacking.