Sustainability Career in Australia at a Glance
Today, sustainability is the way forward. Driven by a combination of environmental awareness and changing consumer preferences, the waste and circular economy sector has emerged as a pivotal player in shaping a more sustainable future. The growing trend towards sustainability has led to a significant increase in the demand for related jobs within the sustainability sector. At New Beginnings Skills we are dedicated to connecting talented sustainability professionals from around the world with rewarding waste and circular economy jobs in Australia. Our mission is to bridge the gap between exceptional talent and the ever-expanding demand for sustainability expertise. We do so by being every aspiring job seekers entry point into Australia’s thriving economy and precisely the sustainability job market.
- Governments around the world are targeting sustainability and waste reduction via several regulatory changes. These changes create a demand for professionals who can work as per evolving environmental standards.
- Rapid advancements in technology are bringing in innovative waste management and circular economy practices. Thus, creating new opportunities for skilled individuals to drive technological solutions within the sector.
- There is an increased demand for eco-friendly products and services. Thus, increasing the demand for professionals who can design, implement, and manage circular business models.
- The waste and circular economy sector is a coming together of diverse fields like engineering, environmental science, business management, etc. This diversity opens the doors for plenty of job opportunities for professionals with varying skill sets.
So, if you specialise in the sustainability sector and are ready for your stint abroad, connect with our team at New Beginnings Skills. As a reputed sustainability recruitment agency in Australia we will connect you with the best opportunities available in the sector and provide you with all the support you need to secure your dream job and move to Australia.
Top Waste and Circular Economy Jobs in Australia
The waste and circular economy sector in Australia offers a variety of job opportunities for individuals interested in contributing to sustainability and environmental conservation efforts. Here are some of the top waste and circular economy jobs in Australia:
- Sustainability Manager/Director
- Waste Management Specialist
- Circular Economy Strategist/Reseachers
- Recycling Coordinator
- Environmental Consultant
- Waste Reduction Coordinator
- Circular Design Specialist
- Resource Recovery Specialist
- Circular Supply Chain Manager
- Sustainability Educator/Trainer
- Waste-to-Energy Specialist
- Environmental Policy Analyst
- Green Building Consultant
- Circular Economy Researcher
If you have a strong passion for the sustainability field and the skills required to make a difference in the industry, we will connect you with the best job networks in the field. May you be an aspiring sustainability professional or wish to climb your career ladder with a rewarding waste and circular economy job in Australia, connect with our team and we will be sure to match you with the right job opportunities.
How our Process Works?
Different Sectors We Work With
- Road Transport & Logistics
- Public Transport
- Waste & Circular Economy
- Property Services
- Utilities & Energy
- Minerals & Resources
- Information & Communication Technology
- Health & Aged Care
- Financial Services
- Public Administration
- Professional Services
- Tourism & Hospitality
Managing Director Paul Birch is originally from the UK and has more than 35 years of experience working for major corporations in Human Resources, Health & Safety, Corporate Communications, and Ethics & Compliance. It includes 25 years as a C Suite Executive with Global and Regional responsibilities.
New Beginnings Skills is establishing a network of partners/affiliates in Australia, India, China, Sri Lanka, and the Philippines. New countries will be added to our network during 2023 to include New Zealand, UK, Thailand & United Arab Emirates. All our Australian and overseas partners are successful leaders and organisations.
Paul has lived and worked in the UK, Australia, India, and UAE and has held responsibilities covering multiple countries. His industry sector experience includes Manufacturing, Agribusiness, Airlines, Oil & Gas, EPC, and Multi-Modal Public Transport.
During his career, he has led recruitment teams responsible for large-scale domestic and international sourcing. He has conducted international recruitment for all levels, including CEO, MD, Executive, and General Management positions. During his years in the industry, Paul has established extensive international and domestic networks and connections whom he can call upon to support the business.
Director Rahel Birch, originally from Ethiopia, has lived and worked in the UAE and Australia and has more than 15 years of experience working for international Retail and Airline brands. She was a Cabin Crew Manager during her nine years with Etihad International Airline in the UAE. She has experience in being trained and working at the highest levels of customer service, hospitality, safety, and team leadership. Rahel has travelled extensively with her work and is multilingual.
We are committed to doing things the right way. If something is not legal or ethical, we will not do it.
Ethics and Compliance
Professionalism is key to all our operations. We are highly client and candidate focused in all our operations.
We understand the needs of a constantly changing and evolving environment. We will continuously challenge ourselves to improve and innovate.
Quality & Innovation
Our Managing Director, Paul Birch, has more than 35 years of experience working for major international corporations.
We are passionate about what we do and dedicated to helping our Clients find the right candidates.
Salary Guide for top Circular Economy Jobs in Australia
The basic salary that a foreign national can earn in Australia within the sustainability sector depends upon diverse factors including their education, expertise, experience and skill level. But here’s a basic salary guide for top circular economy jobs in Australia for Indians, Filipinos, Europeans or any other nationalities:
- The salary for a sustainability manager or director can range from AUD $80,000 to $150,000
- Waste management specialists can earn around AUD $60,000 to $100,000 per year.
- Circular economy strategists may earn between AUD $70,000 and $120,000 annually, depending on their role and experience.
- The salary for a recycling coordinator typically falls within the range of AUD $50,000 to $90,000 per year.
- Environmental consultants can earn around AUD $60,000 to $100,000 annually, with potential for higher earnings based on specialisation.
- Salary for a waste reduction coordinator may range from AUD $50,000 to $80,000 or more per year.
- Circular design specialists may earn AUD $70,000 to $120,000 per year.
- The salary for a resource recovery specialist can range from AUD $60,000 to $100,000 or more annually.
- Circular supply chain managers may earn around AUD $80,000 to $130,000 per year.
- The salary for a sustainability educator or trainer is typically in the range of AUD $50,000 to $80,000 per year.
- Salary for a waste-to-energy specialist may range from AUD $70,000 to $120,000.
At New Beginnings Skills our expertise, commitment, and unwavering focus on excellence make us the right choice for individuals looking to build a meaningful career in Australia. You can explore our diverse recruitment services and discover how to help you embark on a journey of growth and success in Australia’s dynamic sustainability sector. If you have any questions regarding our workings as a sustainability recruitment agency in Australia or wish to talk about circular economy jobs in Australia for Indians, Filipinos, Europeans or any other nationalities get in touch with us today and see how we can help.
Yes, there are several sustainability jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship. Skilled professionals in diverse fields like renewable energy, environmental conservation, sustainable design,etc., can get a visa sponsorship.
The circular economy jobs in Australia are open to individuals from all backgrounds, including Indians, Filipinos, Europeans or any other nationalities. The Australian job market values skills and expertise, making it a welcoming space for international candidates.
Yes, a sustainability career in Australia can be a rewarding choice considering the nation’s focus on sustainable practices. It is indeed a robust job market for professionals passionate about making a positive impact on the planet.
A sustainability recruitment agency can help you every job within the sector depending on your expertise, experience and skill set.
To apply for a circular economy job in Australia through our recruitment agency, you need to get in touch with us at email@example.com. Raise your query today and get all the help you need in your recruitment process.